Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre

Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre
Rescued Dogs' Stories

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stan I.S. Law AKA Stanislaw Kapuscinski is here, February 7th on Come In, Sit Down, Tell Us About...

This blog is a meeting place for authors and others in the arts .... each week as others are directed to our door or just stumble on by, they come and leave us information about themselves so they can tell about their new books or drawings or photos or to tell us about their new blogs. ****PLEASE be sure your comments are appearing on the latest most timely blog insuring your inclusion in the sending off to Google plus land at the end of the week.*****

Here is the link to Gwen’s site: http://www.indieauthornetwork.weebly.com/index.html  G.D. Steel's blog is free promoting of your arts. As I am wont to say {as does Facebook} our site is free to comment and share and always will be free.

For the rest of the month of January and possibly into February of 2012,we will be interviewing new and seasoned authors, first at Gwen's and then over here.

Today, February 7th, Stan. I. S. Law AKA Stanislaw Kapuscinski is here at our place.   I first encountered Stan’s writing on Author’s Den where he soon became a favorite for his stories and his non fiction.  

Thank you for coming ~

What inspired you to write?

1. Freedom of artistic expression I never enjoyed as an architect. Also, I have a passion for the exploration of human potential.


Do you have anyone you show manuscripts to and get advice from or are you a loner doing it all yourself?

2. I used to have a professional editor, a bunch or inept proofreaders and semi-ignorant advisers. Now I have 3 friends, competent, knowledgeable, who like my work so much (LOL) that they do it all for free. Aren't I lucky.


What genre do you normally write in?   

3. Mainstream, adventure, sci-fi, romances, all all tinted with metaphysics. I am a perennial student of human potential. Fiction and non-fiction.


Do you ever base your characters on people you know?

4.Sometimes, marginally. (actually, all my characters have trait of some people I know, but that's probably not what you mean.)


What advice would you give to someone who was just starting off in writing?

5. Write, write, write. A book is a reward in itself.


Do your stories tend to have morals, or special messages, included within them?

6. Always human potential. Never morals. Moral people are people who keep up (morally) with people who think like you. I like diversity. I believe in ethics, not morals.


Tell us why we would enjoy reading your books?

7. If you are tired of steaming sex romances, vampires and long for a feast to sate you mind, you'll enjoy my books. If not, you'd better stick to you own genre.

Stan’s books can be found on Amazon.com  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Stanislaw+Kapuscinski&x=0&y=0

He is also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000715466289

Author’s Den:  http://www.authorsden.com/visit/author.asp?AuthorID=56493

No comments:

Post a Comment