Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre

Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre
Rescued Dogs' Stories

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Come In, Sit Down and Tell us About...


This blog is a meeting place for authors and others in the arts .... each week as others are directed to our door or just stumble on by, they come and leave  information about themselves - telling about their new books or drawings or photos or to tell us about their new blogs. ****PLEASE be sure your comments are appearing on the latest most timely blog insuring your inclusion in the sending off to Google plus land at the end of the week.*****

Here is the link to Gwen’s site: http://indieauthornetwork.weebly.com/ G.D. Steel's blog is free promoting of your arts. As I am wont to say {as does Facebook} our site is free to comment and share and always will be free.  This is a great site to join and to become interactive with guest blogging.  It gives you a chance to step out of your box and be whatever you  wish.

Another blog that I have a close tie to is CRYPTO and CO.  Please pop over and check out all their pages.

I have been off doing business and my blogging, unfortunately, falls by the wayside.  There is so much news to tell and swamping tends to cross eyes and brain fog off... so only a few links on today's news.


I just finished editing a sci/fi fantasy called Voyage of The Legacy, the first in a series of YA books written by Linda Scott.  This book introduces a cast of characters that will populate the pages of her series set in the stars and space.  I will give you links as soon as they are available.

As Linda A. Scott, she joined us as one of The Peacock Writers and her short story, for our collection called The Rain Cloud Gift, is entitled, Catching a Rainbow  and was written for her granddaughter's 3rd birthday. All proceeds for this collection go to children's charities.

The Rain Cloud's Gift is also going to the NYC BOOK FAIR at the JACOB JAVIT'S CONVENTION CENTER.   No mass books or signing, just books displayed for industry professionals, stars, editors, publicists, publishers, and acquisition teams for the movie industry.  Gwenna D'Young has an Angel who was so impressed with the book, and has given us the money and backing to have the book appear in the line up.

I am now working on a mini series to tie into the Crypto and Co books written by Alexander Stone.

My blogging will be in and out with news as it comes as I hope you all are still stopping by and leaving your news and updates. 







6 comments:

  1. Hey Paula, just dropped by to say hello xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you over on this side of the pond, too! ~ Happy Easter!

      Delete
  2. Hello Paula, good to read of your doings, have been having MAJOR PC trouble lately, mouse died, now have a wireless mouse to go with my wireless printer, to go with my wireless laptop; but desktop PC is still acting like a petulant child denied of candy just before dinner. Oh my, oh my....
    Will get back later. Am now on Chapter Fourteen with Waiting Dragons. My best to you and Paul on this Holiest of days..Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, Elizabeth - one of the busiest times and my equipment went belly up - was working on a 'jumping letters' laptop until I was able to get a desk top a little over a month ago and then one of the pups chewed an essential but obsolete cord to my printer - got that replaced last week - now I just need to get my mind back - hahaaaaaaaaha - in gear!

    Have a wonderful celebration of our Lord's accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula: Nice blog, I'm a new follower. Great to meet fellow writers. I'm doing a psychological thriller, moving right along...
    http://www.pagesinthewind.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been reading some of your insights - the brain and its workings has long been a study in my life and I see in yours - happy to have you aboard.

    Here is Saylor's site: http://www.pagesinthewind.com.

    ReplyDelete