Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre

Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre
Rescued Dogs' Stories

Sunday, February 28, 2016

It has been quite a while since I've opened my doors to guests because my personal life has been fraught with medical concerns that have kept me busy for the past year and a half.

I still have my life chock full of time gobblers, but it is time to put some food into the larder of my library that grows daily.

Facebook has become my hub because I can keep in touch with family, friends from here and now, some from my travels, and some peoples of like profession or bent.  

I am a reader first, then an author and finally a friendly promoter.  I have been reading for many eons, reviewing almost  as many  years, but I tend to cluster.That is I usually finish a book while in bed, reach to put on the To be Reviewed pile while reaching for the next book to read.

Reviewing thus is lower than reading.  Reopening and revamping is being done in the hopes I am able to even out the inequity in my piles.

I have been fortunate to land in a colony of Independent, Crossover, and Traditional writers.  The ones you will meet here are ones I either read and sought or ones I was friends with first and then read.

I will intersperse with books by authors I do not know so for them, you'll just find I have eclectic taste.

Today's date is usually the end of this month, February 28, but 2016 is a leap year where we try to put back a day in hopes of keeping our twelve month calendar making sense rather than the thirteen month calendar that was used centuries ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow, the 29th my first guest will arrive.  She too, first is a reader, but she went into the fray as an organizer and promoter, then dipped her toe in the waters of remembrance bringing out the stories lurking in the shadows of her mind.

Come meet a Greek who lives on an island surrounded with sparkling sun kissed water, who motorbikes to her day job.  A Romance writer?  Yes, but more...do come meet one of my favorite Cats. 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment